Tuesday 22 May 2012

Second Craft Fair

I'm not quite sure how it got to be May already, it feels like I've not posted here in a long time!

I recently did my second craft fair in my home town, at the Village Fete.  The weather was cold, wet and very windy, and the organisers insisted on holding it outside regardless of the weather.  (What happened to the summer?)

Anyway here I am with my little stall!  I used covered boxes and brandy glasses to give some height to the stall, and kept a little tub of (home made) fudge on one corner (to give away to bored youngters).




I only put out a selection because I didn't want to overcrowd the stall.

Here is a close-up of the brandy glasses:



And also pictures of a couple of items that sold on the day. 

Gold plated angel earrings with crystal head and body:


Silver plated chandelier earrings with dark blue faux pearls:




For more design ideas, see the main website  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment