Friday 13 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope everyone had a good festive season.  We saw it as a time for family and had a nice time with my parents and my brother's family.   It was only a couple of weeks ago, but it feels like a lot longer!

Since then I've had a couple of commissioned items recently that I really liked, so I thought I'd share them.  The first is a silver plated bracelet with black Swarovski briolettes.  I think it's pretty, and the lady who bought it said she really enjoyed designing it with me, which is always nice to hear.




The other one I liked a lot was the chandelier earrings in gold and brown.   I think the colours really compliment each other and it's a piece which makes a statement.




I'm in the process of creating a gallery of commissioned and sold items.  Hopefully it will inspire people to get creative with me  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment